Advanced formula contains a powerful copper complex, Hyaluronic Acid, and Niacinamide, to fight against signs of aging and improve fine lines and wrinkles.
- The revolutionary combination of ingredients delivers equivalent results to one injection of collagen filler in just two weeks of use* by reactivating collagen and elastin synthesis.
- 15% reduction in the appearance of wrinkles and volume in only 2 weeks.
- Firmness increased by 13x's in 15 days.
- A painless, topical alternative to Injectable fillers and toxins.
- 190% Increase In elastin production after 11 days
- 179% Increase In collagen 1 production, and 194% Increase In collagen
- Collagen III production in 11 days
- 85% Increase In hyaluronic acid synthesis
- 50% decrease in skin laxity after 28 days
- Improvements sustained after 2 months of treatments.
- 80% Inhibition of MMP enzyme activity (types 1 and 2)
- Improves the skin's barrier function and shows a reduction In the appearance of rosacea over a 12 week period.
Directions for Use: Apply 4 to 5 drops onto fingers and smooth over face and neck, avoiding eye area. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. Can be used twice a day or as directed by esthetician.
SP Esthetician Recommendations: This serum is power packed with anti-aging ingredients to truly fight the signs of aging. Copper stabilizes the skin proteins, improving the overall production of collagen and elastin, which maintains the strength of the skin. I tell clients this sacred metal is like their skin is getting benefits of strength. It also increases skin plumping by stimulating hyaluronic acid and has anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties. Niacinamide is equivalent to your skin eating its kale. This vitamin is great for your sun damaged clients who desire an even skin tone and want to reverse their dry leathered look. This is a very compatible product and can be included in regiments but recommended for mainly those that are not acne sensitive or oily. We encourage you to recommend it to clients who have “lazy” skin and needs revved up to get back its radiance.