Diminish the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and achieve smoother, firmer, more evenly toned skin. This clinically proven all-trans-retinol serum pairs a patent pending delivery system with soothing green tea polyphenols to efficiently deliver retinol into the skin without irritation. This retinol has hyaluronic acid to maintain the hydration and barrier function along with caffeine to minimize redness by constricting blood vessels.
Hydra-Retinol proved its efficacy after just 6 weeks:
- 83% of patients showed improvement in skin tone evenness
- 91% of patients had an improvement in fine lines
- 100% of patients had improved facial clarity/radiance
- Patent-pending Micro-polymer Delivery System stabilizes and protects retinol, quickly retinizing skin and maintaining a time-released delivery to minimize irritation
- All-trans-Retinol helps support cell turnover to reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles and age spots, improve skin texture and tone, and promote a collagen-rich appearance
Gluten, Paraben, Oil and Fragrance-free
Skin Perfect Esthetician Recommendations:
*avoid eye area
Any client interested in minimizing the effects of aging needs to be on a Retinol. Most of the time when you mention a retinol, clients will be panicky and say they have experienced dry, irritated, red and peeling skin with retinols. Good news! With this micro-polymer delivery system, the polymers gradually release the retinol in your client’s skin so we can accurately deliver the .02% dosage of retinol without the typical side effects. Another bonus is this retinol has hyaluronic acid to maintain the hydration along with Caffeine minimizes redness by constricting blood vessels, so this is ideal for those clients who have sun damage and early signs of rosacea by reducing the appearance of red bumps. If eczema or rosacea is a current condition for your client, start with introducing the retinol every other day since a compromised moisture barrier is a common challenge with this skin. Retinol helping force the “piled-up” dead skin cells off as well as improving the cell migration to the top layer will help skin behave better, be less sensitive over time, and look smoother.