This cream replenishes skin, targeting dryness and visible signs of aging. Innovative Triple Layer Moisture Technology combines high concentrations of emollients, humectants and ceramides to help restore lipids and correct dull, dehydrated skin.
- Humectants (Sodium Hyaluronate) – Various molecular weights of hyaluronic acid penetrate skin and lock moisture in ensuring continuous hydration. Natural moisturizers store water to visibly plump and smooth skin
- Oil-Free Emollients – Lipid replenishing ingredients form a breathable barrier to help skin retain moisture, softening and healing severely dehydrated skin
- Biomimetic Ceramide Complex – Provides essential nourishment to help replenish the skin barrier, improving elasticity and texture
- 90% Green Tea Polyphenols- potent antioxidants which calm and soothe the skin
- Bisabolol- an active antioxidant which calms and conditions the skin, and stimulates healthy skin
- Caffeine USP- is a powerful antioxidant is known as a diuretic and can be used to reduce swelling and influence microcirculation
- Resveratrol-Provide soothing, calming properties and guard against environmental damage
- Tetrapeptide-21- Supports a collagen rich appearance, helping to visibly reduce fine lines and wrinkles
- Yucca Root Extract-known as the soap root due to its cleansing and anti-septic properties and has been used to sooth and calm irritating skin conditions through its antioxidant elements.
- Vitamin E-antioxidant that is oil-soluble vitamin protects the skin from free radical damage
- Apple Stem Cells- what is actually used is a secondary metabolite produced by the stem cell that has great benefits on human skin. When a lab creates plant derived stem cells, they first have to wound the plant, this creates totipotent stem cells. Once the stem cells are transferred to a culture, they start to produce secondary metabolites in order to protect themselves during rapid cell division. It is the secondary metabolites that have amazing antioxidant and immune support as well as detoxification and fibroblast stimulation. These stem cells aid in the healing process and helps protect the skin from inflammation and supports the immunity of the skin during the healing process.
- Niacinamide-also known as vitamin B3 and nicotinamide, niacinamide is a water-soluble vitamin that works with the natural substances in your skin to help visibly minimize enlarged pores, tighten lax pores, improve uneven skin tone, soften fine lines and wrinkles, diminish dullness, and strengthen a weakened surface. Niacinamide also reduces the impact of environmental damage because of its ability to improve skin’s barrier and repairing signs of past damage. Niacinamide is highly compatible with ingredients such as retinol, peptides, hyaluronic acid, AHAs, BHA, vitamin C and all types of antioxidants. Vitamin B is tolerated well by all skin types, including sensitive or rosacea prone skin. Niacinamide helps renew and restore the surface of skin against moisture loss and dehydration by helping skin improve its natural production of skin-strengthening ceramides. When ceramides become depleted over time, skin is left vulnerable to all sorts of problems, from persistent patches of dry, flaky skin to increasing become extra-sensitive. Topical application of niacinamide has been shown to boost the hydrating ability of moisturizers to skin’s surface can better resist the moisture loss that leads to recurrent dry, tight, flaky skin. Niacinamide works brilliantly with common moisturizer ingredients like glycerin, non-fragrant plant oils, sodium PCA and sodium hyaluronate. Higher concentrations of niacinamide can help visibly tighten pores by shoring up skin’s supportive elements.
How to apply:
Apply to clean skin once or twice daily in the hydrate step as directed by your esthetician.
When used in conjunction with a retinol product, allow retinol application to completely dry before applying cream.
SP Esty Recommendations: This hydrator is ideal for skin that needs some barrier repairment and lipid repair. This is perfect to recommend for when your clients go on a super cold or dry air vacay. Skiing, snowboarding, desert hiking, mountain hiking, etc., client’s skin will become super dry and most likely barrier impaired so have your client use it as their moisturizer twice a day. Also, for those northern clients, this moisturizer is perfect for wintery months. If a client is trying to heal from a burn, or wound, once the scab forms, this product can cell repair.
Available in a 1.7 oz. jar
Gluten, Oil, Fragrance and Paraben-free, Non-comedogenic (will not clog pores)