Contains a blend of ingredients to reduce sensitivity in the skin, increase moisture levels and protect against environmental damage. Specially formulated to reduce irritation associated with the use of Hydroxy Acids, Retinoids, and other highly active treatment products.
- Specifically developed to combat against the irritation caused by Hydroxy Acids, Retinoids, and other highly active treatment products
- Contains 4 types of ceramides present to effectively repair and hydrate the skin
- Regulates inflammation enzymes to soothe the skin
- 15% decrease in Trans-Epidermal Water Loss
- Specialized sugars improve cell communication to reduce the stinging effect of Hydroxy Acids and increase NMF (Natural Moisturizing Factor)
- Effectively combats harsh environmental factors, such as cold, dry winds associated with colder climate weather
Cactus extract is light and absorbs well. This extract includes large amounts of linoleic acid (a fatty acid that is essential in stimulating healthy cell production and turnover), vitamin E (which provides protection and helps skin retain moisture), and flavonoids, which are anti-inflammatory.
Ceramides NP, AP, EOP, and Phytosphingosine
Naturally occurring long chain of liipids (fat) that works to effectively hydrate and repair the skin's barrier.
A moisturizing and skin soothing ingredient that creates a moisture-binding film on the skin.
Yeast Extract provides unparalleled hydrating, anti-aging, collagen-producing, and skin brightening benefits.
Vitamin E works to block free radicals from the body, which play a large part in the aging process.
Allantoin, an extract from the root of the comfrey plant, works to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of healthy tissue.
Bisabolol is a resin obtained from Chamomile that reduces inflammation, provides deep moisturization, fades hyperpigmentation, and softens fine lines.
Ceramide NP, Ceramide AP, Ceramide EOP, Opuntia Ficus-Indica (Napol Cactus) Extract, Saccharomyces Cerevisiae Extract, Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Allantoin, Phytosphingosine, Panthenol