PhytoFade is a non-Hydroquinone based skin brightening product, containing several botanical skin lightening agents, including Kojic Acid, to provide a powerful effect on pigmentation and age spots found within the skin. The proprietary blend creates a targeted approach to skin lightening, effectively fading age spots more than surrounding normally pigmented skin. Kojic Acid, found in the PhytoFade, is effective for brightening uneven skin tone. In addition, the Garden Cress Extract works synergistically to provide a targeted lightening effect on age spots. Additionally, PhytoFade is formulated with apple, algae, and pomegranate extracts, providing antioxidant protection and skin brightening abilities, protection against environmental stressors such as free radicals and sun damage. Panthenol, also known as Provitamin B5, improves the look and feel of the skin, addressing the texture and moisture levels. Skin soothing agents, such as Aloe, offer skin soothing properties to calm irritation and inflammation. The synergistic formulation of the PhytoFade results in a visibly brighter, more even skin tone by eliminating dark spots successfully through lightening agents and providing powerful antioxidant protection intercepting future sun-related pigmentation.
- Equalizes skin tone by fading age spots more than surrounding, normally pigmented skin resulting in a more even complexion
- Increases the skin's hydration by 88% within one hour of application
- Creates even skin by visibly reducing age spots
- Prevents photo-aging and dark spots
- Inhibits melanogenesis
- Pyrus Malus (Apple) Fruit Extract
- Lepidium Sativum (Garden Cress) Sprout Extract
- Palmaria Palmata Extract
- Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract
- Punica Granatum (Pomegranate) Extract
- Panthenol (Pro-vitamin B5)
- Kojic Acid
Dermatologist tested, naturally derived, Paraben and Sulfate free, not tested on animals
Directions for Use: Apply evenly over face and neck avoiding eye area. Allow to absorb before applying additional products. Can be used twice daily or as directed by physician.