Contains 2% Hydroquinone delivered through a proprietary Trans-Epidermal Carrier to lighten skin pigmentation including age spots, freckles, liver spots and corrects uneven skin tone by inhibiting melanin formation
- Provides antioxidant protection with Vitamins C and E Exfoliates the skin gently with Lactic Acid
- Ensures optimal delivery of the actives through a proprietary Trans-Epidermal Carrier Enhances the production of collagen and elastin making skin firmer and denser
- Advanced, night-time treatment formula enhancing properties help support and maximize the efficacy and performance of night treatment products when combined and applied in the evening
- Wheat Germ Oil delivers a healthy infusion of Vitamin A, vitamin D, B vitamins, antioxidants and fatty acids. These nutrients not only moisturize and heal dry or cracked skin, they also help prevent scarring.
- Sunflower Oil possesses many antioxidant properties that can be beneficial to the appearance and health of your skin. Its rich source of fatty acids help replenishes and soothe skin.
- Lactic Acid is a natural acid derived from milk, fruit, vegetables and other plants. It’s known for reducing acne breakouts and minimizing the appearance of wrinkles.
- Allantoin, an extract from the root of the comfrey plant, works to help heal the skin and stimulate the growth of healthy tissue.
Free of sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, propylene glycol, and hexylene glycol.
SP Esthetician Recommendations:
This cream is a must for anyone wanting to fight irregular pigmentation. We always put our clients who have any type of sun damage that are not acne prone on this product as well as what clients describe as “blotchy skin” or uneven tone. Hence the name, Pigment Repair Night Cream, we prefer for the clients to use this product at night. However, with more severe pigmentation issues, we will have the client use it prior to their hydrator in the morning. There is very little, if any irritation with the hydroquinone due to the vitamins and sunflower oil soothing the skin.