All mineral, broad-spectrum SPF 50+ sunscreen is a lightweight, tinted formula excellent for very sensitive and post-procedure skin types. Chemical-free actives and enhanced antioxidant protection to combat skin-aging free radicals associated with ultraviolet (UV) rays. This sunscreen is water-resistant (40 minutes) and can be used on the face and body, evenly distributed broad-spectrum UVA/ UVB protection.
- Provides active protection while swimming or sweating.
- Conceals minor imperfections.
- Hydration and nutrients help improve overall skin health.
- Zinc Oxide is a finely milled mineral active providing superior, evenly distributed broad-spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- Titanium Dioxide 7.5% is a mineral pigment helps to conceal minor imperfections while providing broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection.
- Hyaluronic Acid is a hydrating, water-binding humectant which forms a protective barrier on skin’s surface to lock moisture in and plump the look of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Caffeine has antioxidant properties to help soothe and calm skin.
- Glycerin and Panthenol (Vitamin B5) conditions and replenishes nutrients lost in dry skin.
Directions for Use: Apply liberally and spread evenly 15 minutes before sun exposure and as needed. Re-apply at least every 2 hours, after swimming, excessive perspiring, or any time after towel drying.
SP Esthetician Recommendations: This sunscreen is ideal for clients who want a glistening, glowing, and hydrated complexion while having the best SPF to protect their skin against UV exposure. It keeps skin from pinking up and dehydrating when in the elements. It stays hydrated and soft with the protection of physical-only sunscreens.