An advanced approach to hyperpigmentation correction, these pre-soaked pads deliver strong concentrations of Hydroquinone 2% to visibly fade freckles, liver spots and other discolorations of the skin by prohibiting the formation of new melanin. The pads utilize our proprietary Trans-Epidermal Carrier system to effectively penetrate and deliver aggressive results.
- Lightens and brightens overall complexion to correct uneven skin tone
- Helps fade liver spots, freckles, and other skin discolorations by prohibiting new melanin formation
- Functions as highly effective pre-and post-treatment for in-office procedures
- Delivers the correct dosage of product with an easy to apply, pre-soaked pad
- Use once a day, at night, as hydroquinone can make skin sensitive to the sun.
- For best results, use Skin Tone Correction Pads at night, in conjunction with Skin Tone Enhancements Pads in the morning.
Hydroquinone 2%- skin-lightening ingredients that work by blocking an enzyme that is responsible for the production of the pigment melanin. It is also possible for your skin to become lighter in a ring around the dark discoloration; if so, discontinue use.
Vitamin E (Tocopherol)- a nutrient as well as an antioxidant and anti-inflammatory with skin healing properties.
Provitamin B5 (Panthenol)- promotes wound healing, reduces itching and inflammation, improves skin hydration, reduces trans-epidermal water loss, improves skin roughness.
No sulfates, parabens, formaldehyde, propylene glycol, hexylene glycol
SP Esthetician Recommendations:
This is a great product for clients who really want to focus on lightening pigmentation. They can use it all over their face then go back over the sunspots or darker areas a second time. These pads are to be used at night and the Skin Tone Enhancement Pads (hydroquinone-free pads) are best for the day. These gives you a bleaching effect as well as a pigment suppressor effect that gives us best results for pigment lightening.