Proprietary formula creates the optimal environment for health and skin renewal. Used post-procedure, medical-grade ingredients form a breathable, protective shield to help smooth the texture of atrophic scars: in-office treatments, blemishes, burns, tattoos, lacerations, abrasions with minimal or no scarring while reducing visible redness.
Clinically proven silicone scar gel contains medical grade silicone to improve the appearance of old and new scars. Pure silicone and glycerin form a humectant shield over the scar area, providing both hydration softening, as well as an optimal healing environment, not prone to microbial issues. Potent antioxidants, including tocopherol (Vitamin E) and green tea polyphenols, help soothe the area while also neutralizing free radicals that cause irritation and visible redness. Unique scar targeting, proteolytic enzymes act on the scar forming proteins and tissue to help minimize and prevent the appearance of hypertrophic and keloid scaring.
Translucent, smooth, and odorless formula is non-migrating and can be layered under additional occlusions, clothing and makeup for comfortability while wearing throughout the day and night.
- Creates the optimal environment for healing and skin renewal with minimal to no scars or pigmentation changes.
- May be applied to open wounds and immediately post procedure.
- Potent antioxidants help to soothe the area.
- Breathable, translucent, and fragrance-free; stays put all day.
- GLYCERIN - Humectant provides a breathable barrier to help maintain skin hydration and seal in moisture.
- DIMETHICONE (SILICONE) - Skin protectant has conditioning properties to help improve skin softness and elasticity.
- BROMELAIN - Naturally derived from the stems and fruit of the pineapple, bromelain is a proteolytic enzyme that works by digesting the skin's dead proteins and removing dead skin cells.
- PAPAIN - Proteolytic enzyme that rejuvenates skin by removing dead skin cells and softening the epidermis
- GREEN TEA POLYPHENOLS - The most potent antioxidant known; quenches more reactive oxygen species (ROS) than any other antioxidant.
- TOCOPHEROL (VITAMIN E) - Antioxidant helps protect skin from damaging free radicals that can cause visible signs of discoloration and redness.
- ALLANTOIN - Keratolytic attracts and maintains water content in cells, to nourish wounded skin and support healthy cell functions.
Directions for Use: Apply Gel 2-3 times daily to dry surface. Can be used with scar occlusion dressings, layered under pressure garments or under clothing. Continue until skin starts to heal (reepithelization), typically 10-14 days after the initial wound occurs.
New scars: For best results, apply directly to the wound area continuously for the first 30 days.
Old scars: Apply continuously until desired results are achieved.